- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- add 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup light color jelly (apple)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- ADD DRY INGREDIENTS..
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp each of allspice, nutmeg,cinnamon
- 1 lb package of seedless raisins
- 1 lb. whole pecan halves
- 8 oz package of candied cherries
- 8 oz package of candied pineapple
Drop by spoonfuls onto greased or sprayed cookie sheets and press a pecan halve into the top of each cookie. Bake at 300 degrees for about 20 min.
You can place the entire recipe into a sprayed angel food tin and bake it for 1 1/2 hours. I decorated the top of the cake with pecan halves and whole red cherries.